Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yeah, they ARE much bigger than 14"

David St. Hubbins: I do not, for one, think that the problem was that the band was down. I think that the problem *may* have been, that there was a Stonehenge monument on the stage that was in danger of being *crushed* by a *dwarf*. Alright? That tended to understate the hugeness of the object.
Ian Faith: I really think you're just making much too big a thing out of it.
Derek Smalls: Making a big thing out of it would have been a good idea.

So, now that my brain fart is over I can I can rejoice in completing one of my lifelong dreams of seeing Stonehenge. It was every bit as impressive as I imagined. The smell and feel of the fresh air breeze added a wonderful sensation while viewing these outstanding objects.

See, here is proof!


After Stonehenge I went to Salisbury to visit the Cathedral and wander the town. Tuesday is market day, so it was interesting to compare the quaint Salisbury market with that of Camden Town market from yesterday. As with anywhere else, the differences can be great whether between burrow or city.

Long bus ride home and time for some homework.

Murphy, Karen (Producer), & Reiner, Rob (Director). (1984). This is Spinal Tap
[Motion picture]. United States: Embassy Pictures Corporation.

No comments:

Post a Comment