Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Is anyone else's head going to hit the keyboard?

Just got back from Wicked which was amazing! So tired, but so worth it. I noticed quite a difference between Central London and the Bloomsbury district that we are staying in. There is a distinct lack of fashionable women in their cute dresses the girls and I keep trying to find. (Camden Market seems best btw). I'm assuming this difference comes from the much more dense tourist population that exists around Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, etc.

This is my favorite photo of the day by the way. It's of a courtyard at Westminster Abbey
I must say.


I had a memorable experience with a waitress coined by Nate as "The Sandwich Nazi". I've never been so scared in all my life as a restaurant patron. She actually yelled at me for putting my fingers on a sandwich she served me that was the wrong order. Literally, "You put your fingers on it!". The ironic part is I watched her grab all our utensils and put them back to be recycled by the next patron. Also, the glasses we were served still had the ice cube in it from the previous patron. Fingers crossed and downing Airborne. :)

Here are some more of my favorite photos from the day. You can see The London Eye in the background of the first. I took a photo of London (see Parliament at the Thames River banks) to the right atop The London Eye.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photo. The amazing architecture was by far my favorite part of Paris and Berlin. Do you know what the predominant architectural styles are in London?

    ReplyDelete