Friday, July 10, 2009

Bye, Bye London

After wrapping up London with a photo at platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross station ala Harry Potter and a visit to the British Library we took the Eurostar to France. Paris is a completely different experience from London so far. A trip to the Eiffel Tower at night proved a good learning experience in the safety of this city. I was almost run down by a thief (?) escaping the police. The finally grabbed him, but not before my legs had turned to jello. I'm afraid I don't handle these things well as I have already been told. This is exactly the type of thing Max was worried about. The police are all over the Eiffel Tower, however, and handled the situation extremely well in the midst of all the tourists standing around.


This one is for you, mom!

At the Eiffel Tower

Going up the Eiffel Tower

No comments:

Post a Comment