Monday, July 6, 2009

Flowers don't suck

Walking through Regent's Park was so beautiful. I must have walked 7 miles today. We walked all the way to Primrose Hill where I flew a kite (ala Mary Poppins)! I haven't done that for 25 years since my dad used to take me. We got the kite up very high...much better than today's attempt. :) Thanks dad! Anyway, my Mr. Frog kite barely got up and when it did it dive bombed innocent people beneath. I felt it was better if I just wached everyone else for the good of the public.

Relaxing at Regent's Park

The calm of this pretty white flower before the storm. It cleared up quickly though!

At 3 Abbey Road, former studio of the Beatles and site of the famous album cover. Yes, I have a semi-recreation of the photo like a good little tourist.

Whee! Kite flying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment