Friday, July 10, 2009

Paris is growing on me.

After an interesting introduction to the City of Lights I've decided Paris is growing on me. Most of the day was spent at the Louvre where I spent a great amount of time in the sculptures, but still got a well rounded tour of the treasures.

Parisians seem friendly for the most part as long as you avoid some very easy faux pas as attempting to speak French and talking on public transportation. Shop and restaurant owners are especially friendly. One waiter in particular even gave us a free portion and said, "This is Paris!". The forwardness of people takes some getting used to as staring is not an issue here. Good for me though as I have a tendency to space out and stare at people...I feel I'm in good company.



My meal at the Louvre, it's a fish souffle and really yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment