Friday, July 17, 2009

July 15-Last day with my class.

I would be crying a tear in my beer, but leaving from France helps matters a bit. I'm really going to miss all the wonderful people I've met, but I'm ready to go home from Paris. I would probably be looking for a job in the underground market if we were still in London. :)
We all took a cruise along the Seine, then a very yummy farewell dinner. This trip was such an amazing experience that I couldn't imagine that I could ever put this together myself. A few of us were fondly remember a few of the great stories that happened on our trip. I will chronicle them all in my personal journal. I really feel I've made some lifelong friends and learned many things about myself through the cultures of London and France that can only help me with life. I also learned valuable perceptions about myself from a few of the close friends I've made. Growing as a person is invaluable to me at this point of life, everything else was gravy. :)
On my way to the airport I thought about each person in our class and how they touched my life. I am only a better person from this. I will continue to write this blog even though my daily life consists of working my current job and feverishly looking for a new one. I hope you all know how important you are to me and please stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment